Monday, August 19, 2013

My Mod crush

I've been having an on again/ off again relationship with Modcloth.com for the past few years. Some seasons it's like they read my mind and design their clothes accordingly. Other seasons I'm baffled as to who's their target demographic. Needless to say we are currently on again and going strong and I've got the wish list to prove it. Here are a few items I'm crushing hard on for my fall wardrobe.


This one is so Jessica Day
I'm all about the cozy in Fall


My teacher uniform: Pretty tops and skinny jeans
I probably had a top like this in grade school


I'm still a sucker for chevron

No caption needed! look at the fit!
                     

 
I've gotten into heels this month like never before, WANT!
                                                               Find them all here


No comments:

Post a Comment