Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Kitchen Makeover

Recently I decided to redecorate my Brooklyn apartment and do it as cheaply as possible. With 3 out of five rooms done it was time to take on my kitchen. This literally meant giving it a top to bottom make over. So that's exactly what I did, all weekend long. With my painting crew who worked for free (mom and dad) it was done in no time at all. I printed a few vintage food ads from online on to photo paper and framed them. I've had this adorable dish towel from Fishes Eddy that I had never used. I bought a cheapy frame from my local dollar store and voila! Instant wall art. I'm now in love with my new kitchen , but you know what they say, a picture's worth a thousand words.

Before and after:






Framed dish towel = Easy wall art 





No comments:

Post a Comment