Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Food Crush!

Two of my favorite things to eat are burgers and ramen. So imagine my delight when I heard that there had been a delicious marriage of the two. Yes, friends there is a ramen burger in existence and my mouth is watering at the thought of trying it. Word on the street is that it's sold every weekend at Smorgasburg in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. With that said, I know where I'm headed! Hope to see you there!




                                                                   Read about it here

3 comments:

  1. Don't know what a ramen is but this sure looks really good.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it? I can't wait to try it and blog about it.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete