Saturday, August 31, 2013

Adding some sweetness to my boudoir

I have recently become obsessed with vintage suitcases. I found some on amazon.com but before I could even order them I came across some really cute ones at Home Goods (my home away from home). So I brought them home and tried to figure out what to do with them? And it dawned on me, they're suitcases! I should fill them with stuff! And that's exactly what I did. I placed one on my night stand next to my bed and gave the other one to my mom. She also filled hers with stuff too, jewelry and it's such a beautiful display.

I also have been working on a gallery wall in my bedroom (obsession #2). I recently turned my dressmakers mannequin into a necklace holder (R.I.P design dreams) and have been looking for a way to accentuate it. So once again, Home goods to the rescue! I found some shabby chic frames and hung some with pictures and some without. And I'm now in love with my wall and I stare at it all day, which might not be the healthiest thing to do, lol.





That's my Grandma!


No comments:

Post a Comment