Thursday, June 27, 2013

Swimsuit Shopping

Last summer I discover how close I live to the beach here in Brooklyn. Less than 20 minutes away by public transportation! So from that summer on I vowed to spend as much time at the beach as humanly possible. Since the weather has been consistently mid-80's I think it's time that the beach-bum portion of my summer begins. With that in mind I've decided a new swimsuit is in order. Last year I had 2 two-piece bikini's that I loved. But this year I'm venturing into the uncharted territory of the one-piece and tankini. And to answer your question yes it is because I have not been as faithful to my yoga routine as I have been in past years. But, although I won't be baring all that my momma gave me this summer I found some pretty cute options at Bloomingdales.com. These are my top three choices:





No comments:

Post a Comment